Monday, May 31, 2010

Facing My Giants...

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God ~ 1 Corinthians 10:13

I've learned that as long as I glorify God no matter what it is I'm doing, I can never go wrong in life.
It's amazing how I've missed out on this very reason in life.
There have been too many times where I should have perished, failed, and crash and burn.
But it's amazing that no matter how far I've wandered away, God's amazing love always brings me back to Him.

Proof?

1. Excellent UPSR results.
2. Great PMR results.
3. Pretty amazing SPM results.
4. Scholarship for my whole degree program.
5. Winning the national finals for English Business Competition and representing Malaysia in the international finals in Singapore.
6. And now, a scholarship for my ACCA program.

And that's only the major points in life, not withstanding the fact that there are so many other reasons to be thankful for.
No, I'm sincerely not bragging.
I'm not the most smartest guy in the world, nor am I the most hardworking person.
In fact, I can be quite a slacker.
This is all proof that for some reason that I cannot fathom (except the very fact that He loves me), He is showing me His unmerited favour.

I guess it's all pointing to the fulfillment of the prophecies I've received.
Somehow, I can see the trail that is building up to that very point in life.
Whatever it is, things are definitely gonna change.
From now on, everything I do is to the glory of God...and nobody else.
I will not bask in any glory at all.
Cause this person right here, should have been dead long ago.

The point of this post?

No matter how crazy ACCA looks, I'm gonna go all out.
With God, nothing is impossible...no mountain too high to overcome.
If I pass all my papers, it's definitely God.
But even if not, God has His reasons.

Nevertheless, I'm placing my faith in Him.
You can never go wrong (no matter how demeaning the circumstances are) when God is along side you.
Amazing...is all I can really think of right now.

Bring on the exams!

No comments: