Friday, August 1, 2008

Walk out on me...

Listening to: Is it you - Cassie

Exams are a month away. I need, yes NEED to start studying and start my assignment. These lazy bones really need to get going. God help me...

Photobucket
The new Nissan GTR. A real beauty. The rear view is even more catchy according to Danial, but unfortunately we could not snap a picture of the rear. Caught this in Kota Damansara.

Photobucket
Look, its Matt!

Photobucket
More of Matt. Okay, that's quite enough.

So tired...

So lost...

I need to get moving forward once and for all...

Your lasting memories drives me insane; insanity is not an option - Matt

Signing off,
Matt

2 comments:

LoveLikeHell said...

Hah!!! I knew it was in kota damasara. Cuz i alwiz go there n actually recognise the green wall thingy. Haha...

Matt said...

Oh, I see. Haha! Well, I don't see you around also.