Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In your face...

Long rant ahead. You have been warned!

Dear *fill in the blanks*,

I know how you are going through an inferior complex dilemma, but I strongly advise that you curb your mouth from speaking too quick before your brain processes the right words. I admit that I have a problem with my patience and my imploding anger, which is already on the verge of exploding, but I am trying to be very patient.

One would wonder if you were trying to use your age as a manipulative factor to patronize those younger than you, but one can only make assumptions or guess. Please, for your sake stop being sarcastic cause the jokes you make aren't funny nor worth laughing at. I'm glad I can rant right here on the blog, but you aren't worth the time.

Let me put my point real bluntly so that your undeveloped and uncivilized mind can comprehend...

Your "jokes" are not funny. In fact, they're offensive. I really suggest you think more before you speak or else you'll land yourself in bigger holes that you might never survive. You certainly are on the borderline of creating havoc just because you do not understand the thin line between a joke and an insult.

I assure you, if you continue to react and speak in such a manner to me ever again, you lying face down flat on the pavement will be the least of your worries. Fortunately for you, God is trying to teach me a lesson in patience and pointing out my weaknesses. How many times have I just stood my ground silently, letting you shoot your pointless bullets at me. As the saying goes, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

I say forget that saying. Words can either make or break someone, build or hurt someone. The power of life and death lies in the tongue, and you of all people should know it. If you don't, let me give you a hint. Go read the Bible!

Anyway, I'm thankful that He has caused me to see through you. How the mighty have fallen. You are definitely one of the apparent best friends who have fallen out of favour and indeed become one I could do without. This will be your last warning, for real!

I choose to ignore you and avert lashing out at you with total anger and no control. However, if this persists on, I assure you this will be the last thing you'll read. God help you then. For now, I hope He continues to help me and change me for the better. Its happening, every single day...

-end-

Alright, the end of my rant. Another post coming up later, with pictures this time. Stay tuned! xD

Matt

PS: For those of you who visit my blog without leaving me any line, shame on you! =X

No comments: