Sunday, August 3, 2008

What do you do when it all falls apart...

Listening to: When it all falls apart - The Veronicas

The weekends have passed. Back to college, assignments, and a week of revision. Bah...Some pictures from dinner at Wendy's, Jaya 1.

Photobucket
The ambience was rather captivating.

Photobucket
Mum and dad taking advantage of the nice scenary. Blur much. Bah...

Photobucket
Sky bridges.

Photobucket
Spiraling downwards, crashing into reality.

Photobucket
A view from the top. The lightings create such an atmosphere...

Photobucket
Murky waters mean trouble...

Photobucket
The venue. Okay, my camera is starting to annoy me seriously.

Photobucket
Snap snap!

Photobucket
Bon apetite. Dinner is served.

Photobucket
Shrimp burger. Rather tasty...

Photobucket
Baked potato with loads of cheese.

That was about it. First time to Wendy's and though the price kinda puts you off, but the food is average. Edible. Next goal is to try the chilly that I missed out on this time round.

Finally, to end the post, I'm being freaking stalked. No kidding. Not stalked physically or literally, but somewhat on facebook. And yes, I'm being stalked by a gay. Here's proof.

Photobucket
Guess who whispers "I luv u" and "blows kisses"? Its a freaking guy. Gay bugger!

Man, I'm freaked out. Deleted the person to keep my safety as a priority and not to mention to ensure an end to this meaningless stalking. Gee, I must be attractive, but to the wrong gender. Here I am stuck thinking why or what's the reasoning behind me getting the wrong kind of people chasing after me and not the girls that I had in mind.

I'm officially freaked out.

Signing out,
Matt

PS: Rangers 0 - Liverpool 4 in a pre-season friendly. Ah, a piece of good news at last.

No comments: