Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let yesterday be yesterday...

Listening to: Mengejar HadirMu - GMB

The weekend ended not too bad I guess. Feeling a lil "all smiles" after a stretch of...lets just say not feeling too good as all my previous posts have shown. Needless to say, I MUST start my assignment and hopefully finish it within this week or next. Revision also has to start.

After church today, a few of us went for lunch and headed off to Bukit Jalil for their really top notched squash facilities for 2 hours of squash. I have to admit, its sticking on me. I'm gonna have problems if I'm gonna have to juggle between tennis and squash.

Photobucket
Translates: National Squash Centre. Why spell squash as skuasy just to make it sound more bahasa? I wonder...

Photobucket
Ladies taking a whack at it.

Photobucket
And finally us guys...

So exciting. Cannot wait for the next session to come this Saturday. = )

Lets have some movie reviews shall we?

Photobucket
Nacho Libre!

The humour and comedy was there but somehow I'd still vote Blades of Glory in terms of humour over any other movie. That comedy is a classic, and I somehow need to get the DVD for keeps sake.

Verdict: 6/10 An average comedy movie with its fair share of humour.

Photobucket
Balls of Fury.

I'm glad I did not pay money to go for this in the cinema. To be honest, it was not that much of a comedy to me. Maybe my sense of humour wasn't really working but it didn't quite reach any particular level in terms of favourites.

Verdict: 5/10 Dry at parts, and the jokes may sound plain. Just average joe for me.

So thats about it. Community Shield between Manchester United and Portsmouth starts tonight at 9.55pm. The traditional curtain raiser should be pretty interesting. No offence, but I've got an inkling that Portsmouth could just nip it from Man United's hands.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: R.I.P. Bernie Mac. Your humour will indeed be missed.

No comments: