Saturday, August 16, 2008

All the broken dreams, take everything...

Listening to: In the Highest - Planetshakers

Been having futsal, tennis, and squash over the entire week. So, my muscles are aching all over, especially the legs. I'm not sure as yet if I've been overexerting my body and reaching the limit, but I know I need to keep it up. Before I forget...

My blog has reached its 100th post. Happy 100th Post to my blog. = )

Squash...

Photobucket
Yes, we went to Bukit Jalil again.

There were many more people this time round though. The more the merrier I always say.

Photobucket
Official games are played here.

Photobucket
You left empty seats in my heart.

Photobucket
Random.

We adjourned to lunch after that and boy did we have a feast. I bet I wasted my entire 2 hours of exercise and perhaps I'll even have to make up for it by doing a double exercise due to me eating like a pig during lunch.

Photobucket
I assure you, it may not look like much, but there was a lot of food. And I mean A LOT!

Photobucket
Matt and Brandon. Poor lighting contributed to this.

Thats about it. Thanks Billy for the words of encouragement. Maybe its not the circumstances that made it this way. Maybe I wanted it this way. I've had enough.

Disappointed, but contented all the same. Oxymoron!

On a different note, the Barclays Premier League (BPL) starts this weekend. Here are the match ups and personal predictions for this week's matches. I've decided to have sports input on my blog on the BPL. So this will be sort of a semi sports blog; football to be exact. Comments and personal inputs are also welcomed, in a positive manner please (means no foul language and such).

Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion (3-1)
Everton vs Blackburn Rovers (1-1)
Middlesbrough vs Tottenham (1-4)
West Ham United vs Wigan (0-0)
Bolton Wanderers vs Stoke City (3-1)
Hull City vs Fulham (0-2)
Sunderland vs Liverpool (1-2)
Chelsea vs Portsmouth (2-0)
Aston Villa vs Manchester City (2-1)
Manchester United vs Newcastle (2-0)

I'm being a bit more cautious since its the first game of the season. Also, I may be a little bias when it comes to Liverpool. =D

Till then, cheers.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: I'm skipping CF reunion just cause I don't want to go. I'm sorry Japh, but honestly I just can't "click".

No comments: