Monday, August 25, 2008

There's none like You...

God is certainly awesome. = )

He spoke to me yesterday through devotion when the scripture passage was a section on Philippians 4.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

He certainly knows when to give that word of encouragement. Soon right after, He further spoke through the sermon about being contented, and to learn to put my trust in Him, knowing that wherever I am placed now, whatever circumstances I am in and whatever status I currently hold is the best He has placed me in unless He says otherwise.

Felt like a whole burden was lifted off my shoulders. Thank You Lord! You're just so awesome! I feel so loved. xD

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: