Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And a partridge in a pear tree...

Just a really short and quick update cause I lack time.

For once in my life, I'm starting to understand and realize why people are complaining about the lack of time. I suddenly face the problem of having ONLY 24 hours per day.

Anyway, a lot has been happening. Have yet to complete my Penang trip, as well as carolling and the Chrismas Musical as well as the Harvest Crew Musical Mime that took place (which we will be performing tomorrow). Anyway, this is to make sure that my blog is still alive.

I need a holiday after my finals.

More updates will be up by the end of tomorrow and hopefully I've received all the pictures and have the video in my hands. Off to wrap presents...

Till then, Merry Christmas to all my readers and family and friends out there.

Taaaa.

PS: Went out a while with dad and its so quiet. I simply love it. Also had the traditional Christmas dinner of Turkey, mash potato, sausages, and what not.

PSS: Thank you to those who gave me Christmas presents today. You guys are awesome though you don't celebrate Christmas. <3 you guys.

No comments: