Thursday, December 4, 2008

With nothing but your T-shirt on...

Listening to: T-shirt by Shontelle.

Twiddly hi ho!

Okay, so I'm feeling a tinge of happiness now that I've finished my presentation. The only negative about this is the fact that I will not be able to do my mock presentation in front of Ms Irene tomorrow due to the fact that I'll be leaving for Penang as early as 8am. Guess I'll really have to submit it by faith tomorrow and if God wills, I will succeed. If not, He definitely has better plans for me.

Photobucket

Yeah, I'm off to Penang till Monday. My phone is still reachable (and hopefully with WiFi, I'll be online here and there) and thus you can still contact me. Don't ask me why I'm taking a break during the busiest period of my semester (my parents wanted to take a break). Okayyyy, I just gave away the reason. Anyway...

I will be on a temporary hiatus.

...and I pray to God I will NOT put on any weight when I'm back, but I can't wait. I lurveee Penang food!

I will try to take loads of pictures mmhmkay?

Till then, adios and Happy Holidays! (Since Monday is a public holiday over here).

ifimmissedyoucanleaveanoterighthereorsendmeamessageonmyphone.

Yeah right. Who am I kidding?




PS: This song reminds me of you.

PSS: Christmas/Birthday shopping when I'm back. Anyone? xD

No comments: