Monday, December 1, 2008

You can talk to my hand...

Tagged by Rachy Ooi!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box or anyway that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
She acting like an immature twit. Was it that hard to accept the truth just like how I accepted yours? Immaturity at its worst.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
There's so many, but perhaps its gotta be talking to God. Everything else brings joy, but when it comes to God, I feel release when I let it all out.

3. What kind of news do you read?
Sports mostly, and perhaps world news occasionally. I think I need to start reading on business issues happening all around the world.

4. What is your ultimate wish?
That this Christmas, those around me will find their reason for the season.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?

Yeah, He lives in my heart. His name is Jesus. Say hi. =D

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Whoever thinks he/she can survive without money, is absolutely plain dense.

7. Are you afraid of pain?

I've been through all sort of pain and I absolutely hate it. Perhaps a lil afraid.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?

I need to stab someone. Nawh, I'm kidding. I just need to destress.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends on a whole lot of factors, but I've been too disappointed and hurt that I honestly wonder if I'll ever find that someone who'll love me the way I'll love her.

10. What do you want to do right now but you can't?
I just want someone out of my life. I'm sorry, but you really just lost my respect. I want to destress and relax to be honest. I'm so stressed and worked up, I could just blow.

11.What is your 6 most passionate thing at this moment?
God, family, friends, girls, music, and food.

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Who is this he/she? Anyway, a she just made herself look like a flat out loser. Don't ask...

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mixed rice. That way I'll still have the luxury of choosing from the different dishes, no?

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?

I'll choose contentment.

15. Who are you thinking about now?
I wished I knew. I don't know who I can think about anymore. If I said I miss you, it'll fall on deaf ears. I'll never know I guess...

16. How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'll be 25. Hopefully I'll have completed my Masters/Professional Cert. and be on my way to building a successful career. Ask God. He knows...

17. What is the one thing you dislike about yourself?

I'll just list down all my imperfections kay? That'll ward you away from me. I'm extremely impatient, judgemental at times and lack of self-confidence. I can be extremely materialistic at times. I'm loud/noisy. There's a really long list. Mind you I'm working on them, by God's grace. I do not dislike myself, cause you cannot love someone else if you don't love yourself first. Made in God's image, and therefore I cannot dislike myself.

18. If you could turn back time, would you?

No, I won't. I need to go through whatever I'm going through to become the person God has destined me to be, to become a better person. Thats how I've arrived at the present, from the experiences of the past.

19. Use one word to describe yourself.

You mean currently? Stressed.

20. I hereby tag :
Ashley
Lerida
Hitomi
Rachael
Rachel Kong

PS: Don't you ever talk to me again unless it comes with an apology. I've had quite enough of you in one night. If nothing else comes by, you'll be chucked away just like the rest of those who never cared.

No comments: