Thursday, December 25, 2008

Your love is the reason for the season...

Merry and Blessed Christmas to all my family and friends.

I've already done up a post on the Harvest Crew webbie, so please head over there by clicking here.

Just needed to update a lil bit before I hit the hay. The effects of my medication are kicking in as my eyes are shutting down. Yesh, I'm extremely sleepy now. But, its Christmas...so I'll hang in there a lil bit more.

Church was good today, and we presented our musical mime again albeit this time in front of the whole church. It was a bit nervewrecking, but we pulled through. A lot of exchanging of gifts happened right after but sadly, my Christmas mood was a bit spoiled by Andrew being down with fever. : (

We ended up spending the whole day at home due to my brother's sickness. Get well soon mate. You'll be fine.

Anyway, I totally love giving presents because their smile means the whole world to me. It is indeed more blessed to give than to receive. Ah, I'm done for tonight. My eyes are on the verge of closing.

Jesus is my reason for the season! Happy Birthday my dear Lord Jesus.

Love,
Matt

PS: Study group tomorrow. Will it work? I don't know. Hopefully Penang updates will be done by tomorrow.

No comments: