Monday, December 8, 2008

Just one more glimpse please...

Heylo!

Matt is back from up north. Okay, its not that my absence was realized anyway. Moving on...

Penang was wonderful. The people who took us around were awesome. And need I say more about the food that we indulged and partook of? Enough said...

I'm rather tired from all the traveling. Therefore, I will be blogging about the trip on a day to day basis with assignments knocking on my conscience already. Lately, I have been putting on a "I don't care" attitude towards a lot of things (...and I know its wrong) and its not that I want to...

I just don't have the capacity to deal with the current stress levels and the mixture of emotions that have been engulfing me a lot lately. But all is well...I am still smiling to a certain degree and indeed God's goodness has not been put into doubt. God is still good. No scrap that, God is awesome! Strangely enough, I'm beginning to hate it when darkness blankets this side of the Earth. I tend to get a wee bit more emotional than usual when day turns to night.

First post back from Penang and I'm ranting. Haha! My apologies...

I'll stop here. Next up, Penang Day 1!



PS: I've been missing someone throughout the whole time in Penang. The stupid thing is, I just don't know who. If you have any solutions to this syndrome, please notify Matt immediately. xD

PSS: I've put on 2-3 freaking kilos! Argh....Darn it.

No comments: