Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Relive, and recuperate...

Unusually fragmented.

Christmas is not supposed to be like this. I've not lost my reason for the season but most certainly season to a reason. No flippin idea what that means...

I'm plunging further down the cliff, heading for troubled waters.

If there's one prayer I could make, it'll be this...

God, please end my misery. I hate feeling like this every single day. I don't care anymore what other people think. You can judge me, you can hate me, and even detest me. Call me names for all I care. All I know is, I just need to stop feeling like this.

Certainly not how it should be.

Where's my sense of maturity? Thrown out of the window?

I am throughly hurt by everything else, I've lost myself.



PS: I suggest you stay out from commenting if all you're gonna give is advice. I don't need it. Not now...

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

stubborn headed pigs don't NOT comment. :)

hey hope u get better kayz!
I can't pray that God will end your misery, but I CAN pray that God will guide you through it. :)

monkey's can swing. i'm sure you'd swing out of it in no time.