Monday, July 28, 2008

Is it enough to love?

Listening to: Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne

Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repitition of today ~ Mccay, James T.

A new record has been set; a same movie watched twice in two consecutive days. Interesting no?

Went to Midvalley after church together with Brandon to meet up with Lerida (finally) and her friends. Had dinner at Sushi Zanmai before catching the movie. Ended up paying RM12 for the movie and RM6 for parking alone. Annoying much no? Felt rather awkward too for some reason. All for the sake of friendship. = )

Today, went with the usual few of us including Shakeer and Aiq who tagged along. Hung out at Starbucks before adjourning home. Watched it again mainly because Danial had not watch it. Again, all for the sake of friendship. At least I don't feel any guilt or such of apparently "abandoning" my friends. And no, I don't have too much money.

Some random pictures before the movie review shall we?

Photobucket
Anne caught red-handedly SMSing during class. She claims this picture looks ugly. So enjoy it before I get slaughtered. xD

Photobucket
Random self-indulgence @ Starbucks.

Photobucket
The Dark Knight.

Okay, so I watched it mainly because of the rave reviews it was getting and of course the late Heath Ledger's final movie.

Photobucket

This was a truly a remarkable tribute to a talented actor I'm sure the world will miss. His outstanding performance in the whole movie caught my attention in a rather disturbed way, if you can put it that way. Frankly speaking, his role as the Joker revealed itself in a new perspective as portrayed in a very frightening manner that really gave me the spooks.

Verdict: 8.5/10 Christian Bale would probably be eye candy for some girls. Heath Ledger leaves as a true legend, a grand tribute to him. The Joker stole the whole show to be honest. Mind blowing and pure genius in acting his role. RIP Heath...

I've caught on to the "Why so serious? Let me put a smile on your face" trend. xD

Received an unexpected SMS from someone during the movie, but somehow I don't know which way is up anymore...

Well, off I go for dinner. Pizza! Yums...

Maybe there'll always be people who deserve better, and you're not it ~ Matt

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: