Saturday, July 5, 2008

Live for You alone...

For me to live is Christ, to die is gain ~ Phillippians 1:21

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me ~ Galations 2:20

Those were the 2 verses that really caught my attention from Dr. Jerry Horner. The Leadership Seminar organized by International Christian Ministry (ICM) that was held in my church was really a good seminar. Today's sessions really blew my mind, and I regret missing the second session.

But I believe this is the start of a transformation. I'm definitely gonna be different from the Matt in the past. No longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me. Thank You Lord for such an insight into how much I need to change and live rightly before You. = )

I'm a lil tired, but so far, its been a great weekend.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: Yet I wonder when things will be back to normal. The irony!

No comments: