Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Special Day.

Happy Birthday Dad!

Photobucket

Celebrated dad's birthday today in church! Dearest dad, thank you for everything. May it be the scoldings, the teachings, your understanding, the things you've given me, and for everything you've done, thank you. Though I admit we have our bad times, but those don't really matter 'cause above all, you're still dad.

Thanks for being the "father figure" that has helped me to look up to God and point me to Him. You really are God-sent and I guess God really knew what kind of dad I would need. I'm glad He gave me you. Once again, may God continue to bring you to greater heights as He continues to use you mightily in everything you do. May God bless you richly and more abundantly, above and beyond your imagination and expectations.

Love,
Matt

No comments: