Thursday, July 3, 2008

It hurts till it ain't funny anymore...

Listening to: Your Love is Beautiful - Hillsongs

Gah...I'm extremely tired. The after effects of a long day certainly are bearing down on me. There hasn't been much that has happened recently, but in a way I'm glad that I've been kept busy. It rained at the wrong time today, and seriously, I would have loved the rain for coming somewhere in the wee hours of the morning, or even at night. However, rain fell just when we wanted to go off for lunch.

Due to that, we decided to go off to the Curve and ended up paying a lil bit more, though we were craving for the very economical yet delicious char kuey teow. I guess it'll have to wait another day. Decided to have lunch at Vivo today, and the food was average for me. Ordered set lunch...

Photobucket
Garlic bread.

Photobucket
Mushroom soup.

Photobucket
Finally, the main course; Spagetti Bolognaise.

After lunch, we headed back to college only to receive a call from Anne stating that classes have been cancelled, AGAIN! Like, what the heck's going on in college? Lecturers all decided to go on a holiday camp? Seriously, so many MCs going around and all, we have 8 pending replacement classes to be replaced, and thats only those classes that I have not forgotten to count. Oh bother...

Lesson of the day: Never come to KBU! No wonder KDU is more famous. Now we know why...

The few of us decided to go for a drink nearby before we all headed back home. Came back, and I received an invitation from Billy to go for Squash. Since it was my first time, I decided to try. It was not as tiring as football thats for sure, but it was fun nevertheless. I joined Billy and his beau, Dude Shen, and our host John Tan.

Photobucket
John and Dude in action.

Photobucket
Jer and Billy having a go at it.

Well, thats probably the reason why I'm bushed. I need my sleep. There's gonna be a leadership seminar tomorrow with an international speaker, and I'm on duty. Gonna be an eventful weekend, I hope.

Cheerio!

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: