Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm gonna take this night and make it evergreen...

Listening to: Evergreen - Westlife

Yeah, I know. Westlife? One of their better songs lah, kay? Suits my mood. I wished it suit my current state though. Anyway, just some updates on what Matt has been up to.

Photobucket
New boots! Ah, can't wait to utilize. So colourful no?

What happened today...

Photobucket
Lunch at Uncle Lim's @ Ikano. Nasi Lemak!

Photobucket
Double egg yoke! Awhh, twins. =D

Next destination: Ikea.

Photobucket
Yeah, guess whose skinny fingers those belong to.

Photobucket
Yan and her fairytale beds.

Photobucket
Group shot! Adam and his trademark pose. Lame!

Photobucket
Some self-indulgement.

Post classes led to a game of football. Post football led to a drink nearby. And that led to some random snapping by my college friends who somehow seemed to discover the camera phone for the first time.

Photobucket
Our local pendek, also translated as short. No offence to anyone intended.

Photobucket
Guess who's checking who out. By the way, this is not candid. That much can be said. Still, the fact remains...

That ends my short and meaningless post. I'm off to a good night's rest. Have a good weekend!

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: