Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life has too much to offer...

Listening to: After the World - Disciple

Just been through 1 heck of a day, a bad day if I could classify it that way. The day started with me waking up late after the I switched off the alarm. It started to rain, and when I reached college, I reversed and *wham* I knocked my classmate's car. This is all thanks to some people who do not know how to obey the rules that have been set. So it started badly, but thankfully it did not affect my day.

Maybe a lil...or a lot. But not the entire day.

Anyway, tomorrow's a new day. So, its time for some movie reviews.

Photobucket
Hellboy 2 and the Golden Army.

Caught this movie with Adam and Gloria, and boy did I wished that I had caught Wanted instead of this. Perhaps the high expectations dented all the excitement as the movie unfolded before my eyes. It was disappointing to say the least. The story was weak, and the action scenes were below average. No doubt I regretted going for this movie.

Verdict: 4.5/10 Yes, its that bad, in my opinion. You may beg to differ, but I'm entitled to my own opinions.

Also...

Photobucket
Made of Honor.

I caught this on DVD on the exact same day I caught Hellboy 2. I must say I liked this movie than Hellboy 2. Yesh, I'm equally as surprised. There was definitely chemistry between both of the lead characters. Michelle Monaghan is definitely developing into an actress of her own as she held on to the character pretty well in my opinion. Patrick Dempsey did an equally good job as the playboy who finally finds out the true meaning of love.

Verdict: 7/10 A decent chick flick.

Few things I've definitely learned were that love can be hard to find, and even harder to keep. Yet it somehow reminded me that we'll always meet that someone special, or so we thought and yet lose them. Then again, there were the "could have been's" that we'll never understand.

You're the perfect guy, just not the perfect one for me ~ Hannah

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: