Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An aurora of hope...

Listening to: From the Inside Out - Hillsongs UNITED

Its been a long while since I last posted anything, well long in my own terms. I guess after all thats happened last week and the lack of excitement these past few days that should be the one to blame for my temporary hiatus.

Anyway, for those of you who have been pestering me to join or start using my facebook again, here's a piece of good news for you.

I just started facebook again. >_<"

Meh...

Did some serious cleaning up and deleted a whole lot of applications that I could not be bothered with. So I hope it does not take as long to load up. So congratulations to those who have actually been bugging me to use facebook. You've done it. Rawr...

Classes were cancelled as the lecturer was on MC. The initial plan of having a movie marathon and hanging out did not work, I repeat, DID NOT WORK! Bah, I slacked the whole day and wasted a whole day. Finally reached episode 180 of Bleach and thats quite an achievement for me considering how I was never into anime. This particular series has certainly got me hooked.

Photobucket
This picture depicts the supposed evolution from monkeys to man. Kidding! But do you notice the resemblance? xD

Random much.

Anyway, my silver lining in the clouds have yet to come, but I'm feeling rather average-ish now. No bad moods, no angry thoughts, but yet nothing to jump for joy and announce to the world just as yet. So, stay tuned. = )

On another note, I seem to be having a lot of extra editions to my family. As time goes by, some stray, some become closer. Somehow, I've had some extra "sisters" who have become a part of my life. Needless to say, I'm proud to call them family. = )

Okay, I'm going all over the world beating bushes. Its time to end this post. I need to snap more pictures. I half did this post cause Lerry asked me to update (psst, did I mention she was one of the sisters?) Oh, never mind. I'm beating around the bush again. Getting carried away.

I promise my next post will be one of more interesting content and hopefully one of more colours. Rawr!

Signing off,
Matt

PS: To Danial's mum, if you're reading this, Hello! =D

No comments: