Saturday, July 26, 2008

Isn't this where you wanted me to be?

Listening to: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Well, I'm extremely satisfied with the newest outlook of my blog. I don't know, but personally I absolutely think it looks really smashing. Sounds corny? Probably.

I do not have any pictures to post currently, so this is just gonna be a random/ranting/emo/frustrated post. Oh, there we go. All my emotions are out.

Photobucket

I guess its a mixture of a lot of things that have been going on inside this tiny little space in my head I call "my mind". Call it what you want, but I hope this is the beginning of a new chapter that will go a long way.

I've realized that in life, everything may change and life is unfair but I hold on to the One that stays faithful.

Photobucket

Life is never fair. You either make it to the top, or you end up being used as a pawn for the purposes of other people who couldn't give a *beep* about what happens to you as long as they achieve their nefarious objectives.

So why live according to what people look at you as? Rather live for eternity. I'm glad this is all temporal.

At least tomorrow's a Sunday. Something worth looking forward to.

Excuse my rants. Just need to let it all go before I can leave all this behind.

Photobucket

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: