Thursday, March 12, 2009

Camera-mania.

Good afternoon!

Its 12pm and I'm slacking at home. Know why? I don't know why. Nawh, I'm kidding. Classes were cancelled and I have a tutorial to attend at 1pm, but thats about it. Guess I can use my extra time after class to work on my dissertation.

Anyway, someone asked me to post up the pictures and do a blog post on our dinner out. So, here I am...

I'll let the pictures to the talking though. We decided to eat at Fish & Co. as it was the only place in 1 Utama with a plug to charge her laptop. So we ended up walking around 1 Utama and Fish & Co. was probably the only place to fit the bill. I ended up lugging her laptop around looking for a plug point instead of dinner. Oh, and as 1 Utama is apparently everyone's favourite place, I met the ex there too. Her favourite place too perhaps? : )

Warning: Image heavy post ahead! Read at your own risk. Author will not be liable for tearing of eyes, redness of eyes, irritation of the eyes, or even eye aches. xD

Photobucket
Timeless memories. Credits to her. : )

Photobucket
I tried, but cannot compete with her photography skills.

Photobucket
Starfish! Credits to her again.

Photobucket
Credits to her again. Love the effect. : )

Photobucket
This is her. Daydreaming again I suppose. : )

Photobucket
This is Matt.

Photobucket
This is us. Heeee...

Photobucket
I'm warning you ahead of time. Pictures are all self-indulgent.

Photobucket
The infamous tongue.

Photobucket
Haha, cute much.

Photobucket
Lala-fied.

Photobucket
Hunger started to kick in.

Photobucket
And so we waited...

Photobucket
And it finally arrived.

Photobucket
Hungry much.

Photobucket
And she insisted I smell the food upclose and personal. xD

Photobucket
And we came to her main reason for going around 1U; WiFi.

Photobucket
Before we started clicking away again.

Photobucket
Tee hee...

Photobucket
Smile for me. : )

Photobucket
Cam-lovers.

Photobucket
It doesn't end there.

Photobucket
Smile for me. : )

Photobucket
See no evil.

Photobucket
Maybe just a peek.

Photobucket
Maybe not. =D

Photobucket
The end. *grins*

Well, thats about it. Movie review!

Caught Slumdog Millionaire with my college buddies a while back.

Photobucket
Slumdog Millionaire!

I went there not knowing what the show was really about and expected nothing (Perhaps that was why it was so nice). It ended up having a really good plot and though I wouldn't on normal occasions catch such shows, this was really worth catching. I wouldn't mind watching it again. : )

Verdict: 7.5/10 In my opinion, a should watch.

Thats all from me now.
Happy?

Have a good day. : )

4 comments:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

Haaa..
tat d dinner u complain-ing!
kaka..wit Ms Hitomi..
looking for plug point.!lol XD
u met ur ex over there??
haha!
didnt u say hi to her..
n drag hitomi as ur gf..wuhaha!
i bet she more than willing to do so..
hw u know ms hitomi in btw o??
bring me to fish & co. nex round..
cox i m salmon mah..blek :-p

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

Matt said...

Yesh, this is the dinner.
Hahaha!
Got say hi.
But Hitomi got high taste 1.
Won't act as my gf. xD
I met her online lor, I think.
Haha, you don't know where Fish & Co is meh?

HitoMi Ng said...

Ha ha ha...two of you...talk what har??
Is it a compliment of being high taste??

yea lo...this fella here came to my blog ma...then chat lo..then found out some unknown mutual friends then bla bla bla

salmon you come to One utama first lo...hee

Matt said...

We met on Plurk first, I think.
Hahaha!
Yesh la, compliment la.
Very choosy with guys la you. =P