Monday, March 23, 2009

I'll save you that last dance...

Good morning.

Its indeed a lovely morning, but unfortunately it's also a Monday which I'm not very fond of. Frankly speaking, I'm not in a very good mood today. I need an escape from all the hounding going on inside my head about dissertations, assignments, and whatever not. Some individuals haven't exactly made my week look any better.

Oh well, as promised (as well as the fact that I was constantly bugged about posting this up), here are the prom pictures. I was quite lazy to go around taking pictures due to the fact that my phone camera sucks.

Anyhow, lets get on with this...

Warning: Image Heavy Post (IHP)

Photobucket
Prom ticket!

Photobucket
Malaysian Timing: Event - 6pm. Actual commencement - 7.30pm.

Photobucket
Welcoming Prom Booklet...

Photobucket
Table deco...

Photobucket
We continued to wait inside the ballroom...

Photobucket
And it begins...finally.

Photobucket
Part of the crowd.

Photobucket
Here's to you curious monkeys. Matt and his prom date.

Photobucket
Chandeliers...

Photobucket
More of 'em.

Photobucket
Empty hallways...

Photobucket
Dinner; buffet style.

Photobucket
Dinner is served...

Photobucket
Adrian...thanks for being there buddy.

Photobucket
The food doesn't deserve much mention. So there's only one picture.

Photobucket
Dessert.

Photobucket
The brave people who were willing to be embarassed during games.

Photobucket
Questioning time for the Prom King & Queen nominees.

Photobucket
Performances by the couples.

Photobucket
Dance performance.

Photobucket
Eventually the Prom King & Queen were crowned.

Photobucket
Suet Lynn and Weei Hui.

Photobucket
Take 2.

Photobucket
The ladies.

Photobucket
Ended with a break dance performance.

Photobucket
Dance floor was then opened.

Photobucket
Here they go...

Photobucket
Green much.

Photobucket
Deejays' that were spinning. Choice of music sucked. No slow music at all, at prom. -_-"

Photobucket
From L-R: Jane, Anne, Rose, Adrian, Matt and Uma.

Photobucket
Annoy my weird looking face. = )

Photobucket
Matt and Anne.

Photobucket
Men In Black.

Photobucket
I have my moments. =D

Photobucket
Adrian and Matt. A nice smile, that's rare.

Photobucket
Adrian, Anne, and Matt. A thorn among the roses. xD

Photobucket
Shot #1. Bouncers. : )

Photobucket
Shot #2.

Photobucket
Shot #3.

Photobucket
Shot #4.

Photobucket
Shot #5. This is Lye Ying by the way.

Photobucket
Say Cheese....and Macaroni.

Photobucket
Dark much...

Photobucket
More group shots.

Photobucket
Without flash. Secret services. : D

Photobucket
With flash.

Photobucket
I wasn't ready when the camera went *click*.

Photobucket
Anne and Matt.

Photobucket
Us again.

Photobucket
Yi Yan and Matt.

Photobucket
Matt and Josh. I look retarded. -_-"

Photobucket
My date with her 'Best Dressed' prize. She looks stunning yes? Well deserved.

Photobucket
Smile for the camera.

And finally...

Photobucket
A final picture of us.

That is all. I guess I pretty much enjoyed it, though I somehow wished the college buddies were there. Still, I had a good time.

Till my next post, taaaa...

No comments: