Friday, March 20, 2009

Singapore 2009 Part 2

I'm sitting here, waiting for the prom date to be back here. I'm very against coming late, especially for such events. But I guess this time I'll make the exception. Going by the phrase..."fashionably late". : )

So while I'm waiting, I shall post up some quick snapshots of the competition in Singapore.

Photobucket
From L-R: Long from Vietnam, Matt and Nathanael from Malaysia.

Photobucket
Smile for the camera (smirk, according to Matt)

Photobucket
From L-R: KK (Thailand), Tony (China), Su (China) and Burn (Thailand). Burn what I wonder. xD

Photobucket
Koshi and Shilpa from India.

Photobucket
*snap snap*

Photobucket
The ladies. : )

Photobucket
All the contestants from all 6 countries.

Photobucket
At Thai Express post-competition for dinner. : )

Photobucket
Matt and Su.

Photobucket
Tony and Matt.

Photobucket
The great Merlion. xD

Thats all for now. Argh, prom is starting soon. LOL! Laterz...

No comments: