Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hellogoodbye Singapore!

Greetings from...nevermind.

Hello! This is just gonna be a post of pictures that I took before my motherboard utterly gave up on me and died. A lot of random pictures which should have been part 1 of the whole Singapore trip, but due to the fact I just recently received my phone from the service centre which therefore leads to a very belated post.

So, here we go...

Photobucket
Arrival at LCCT!

Photobucket
Heading towards the check-in counter.

Photobucket
The buddy who came along.

Photobucket
Check in counter. Wonder why its so dark...

Photobucket
Waiting area.

Photobucket
Pose and pout.

Photobucket
Duty free? You wish...the stuff here are even more overpriced than its supposed to be.

Photobucket
Boredom took over while waiting in front of the gate.

Photobucket
Massive crowed at the gates.

Photobucket
What are you looking at?

Photobucket
Boarding passes...

Photobucket
Walking towards our airbus. = )

Photobucket
Sneaked taking a picture before lift off.

Photobucket
Changi airport was shrouded by rain.

Photobucket
Dan @ Changi.

Photobucket
Nat @ Changi.

Photobucket
Random...

Photobucket
Finding our way around Changi.

Photobucket
All smiles...

Photobucket
All a blur...

Photobucket
Main terminal...

Photobucket
Still finding a way out.

Photobucket
Down...all the way.

Photobucket
Architecture was brilliant.

Photobucket
Dinner at Burger King's.

Photobucket
MRT boredom...

Photobucket
Random #2.

Photobucket
Dan pretty much got excited when we saw the smoking corner.

Photobucket
Flowers lay all over the field near our apartment.

Photobucket
Hello Singapore!

Photobucket
Goodbye Singapore!

Thats the final post for my Singapore trip. Ah, I'm glad I'm done with it. I'm off for a while now. Perhaps if I have a little time, I'll update on my prom in a bit. Everybody wants to know how it went as well as to check out the updates. And its not because they want to see me dressed in formal...

Pfft!

No comments: