Saturday, March 7, 2009

Close your eyes and make a wish...

Matt is back.

*applause and screams*

Okay, enough of the imagination. Good day. Its a Saturday, and I thank God that its the weekends. I seriously need Monday to come, cause my phone battery is being annoying and I can only get my new battery on Monday due to the fact that they will only have stock on that day.

So yesh...if I don't reply/reply late, you know why. : )

Anyway, just wanna do a shoutout to someone very the special in my life.

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Mummy dearest.

Yesh, I still call her mummy sometimes just for the sake of it. Happy Belated Birthday actually! A million thank you's and hugs couldn't do justice for what you've done for me. And I'm not afraid to admit that me loves you very the much. All the love, support, care, concern, shoulders to cry on, and just for everything you do everyday.

You're the best mum God could ever give anyone, and I thank God you're my mum.

Blessed Birthday!

Love,
Dearest Matt.

PS: My phone is still down. I need all your handphone contacts people! I've lost a lot of them! Till then, my posts shall be picture-less for quite a while. Sorraaayyy....: (

No comments: