Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here's to love...

Disclaimer of opinion: Matt has enforced it. xD

Stepping into the porch with a heavy heart,
Wind brushing against his cheeks, gently,
A full moon greeted his glance, an instant art,
Gazing upon the stars, it all felt so empty.

Contemplating the fate that now surrounded him,
He almost embraced it, half heartedly,
Silent tears was the only response he mustered, it seems,
So many thoughts, pushing the limits to insanity.

Yet he looked to God with much hope,
For every other reason to even utterly believe,
Was equaled to void, more than he could cope,
Men became an utter disappointment, no matter how sieved.



Enough of emo posts ei? Har har...

Psalms 42:5 ~ Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and...

Psalms 42:6a ~ ...my God. My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you...



I've lost almost all hope in men. No offense, but I've been disappointed and let down too many a times. I promise that I will not express my emotions in such manner so freely anymore.

I believe in love, loving others and everyone around me but falling in love is bollocks.
Giving someone unconditional love is what I believe in, but at times I've given it away too freely.

But for now (and maybe for the unforeseeable future) you'll have mine.

I thank God I have Him to depend on.



PS: Singapore trip post will be up soon, once I've gotten all the pictures. Be patient. xD Here's a glimpse.

Photobucket

No comments: