Saturday, March 28, 2009

Glow, shine for all you're worth...

Before I start my post, those of you who are undergraduates, I need your HELP!

Yes you...

Please leave me a comment on my chatterbox, this post, or on my handphone, or even email me. Any means of connecting...

All I need is about 5 minutes for you to help me fill out my questionnaire. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

I'm really desperate okay? Contact me as soon as possible. : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of things running through on my mind now. I failed Earth Hour cause my parents apparently had things to do and couldn't afford to have the electricity off. >.<"

Anyway, some random stuff...

- the weather is getting increasingly insane. Extreme humidity to severe storms. Unexplainable...
- assignment stress is bearing down on me. Reaching the point of mere frustration and yes, it has something to do with some people who didn't bother reading their email to reply me.
- I think about you, you, and you. But only you...
- I'm tired and I need a break from life...from a lot of things actually.
- God answers prayers everyday. Me lovey....<33
- I miss hanging out without worrying about assignments and work.
- there are some situations I wish to avoid. Lets not hope it gets there...
- love is a wonderful feeling...but then again, nobody said it wasn't. Har har har...being random here.
- life never fails me. Get into the roller-coaster, buckle up, and the ups and downs lie right on ahead.

More updates soon.

...and if you want them quick, do my questionnaires.

Thank you... : )



Hebrews 12:2 ~ ...looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments: