Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I refuse to blink; afraid that you'd go away...

Date: 5th July 2009
Venue: Midvalley

Picked her up after church and she decided to go somewhere different.
So off we went to Midvalley.
Pictures will do the talking.

Photobucket
Qings and Kueens; a band performing as part of Apple's promotion at Midvalley.

To be honest, I loved their music and wouldn't mind buying their albums if they do come out with them. Their music is just so calming, and though rather accoustic, but that's what make them stand out.

Photobucket
Lotus had an exhibition at Gardens.

Photobucket
Front view. Lovely isn't she?

Photobucket
The stupid thingy is blocking the view, sadly...

Photobucket
After a long while, we decided to dine at Sushi Zanmai.

Photobucket
Some kinda fried to fu. Can never remember the names for these Japanese dishes. xD

Photobucket
Unagi! Yumz!

Sushi Zanmai's food is pretty alright.
Of course, I'm no sushi expert though I've had my fair share of different joints.
It was pretty alright though.

Photobucket
Me thinks me is spoiling 'ze picture.

Photobucket
Again, my bad.

Photobucket
This is how an angel looks like. And if you're wondering, it's the one on the right. xD

We had Baskin's after that.
And we just sat and chat till time flew us by and I had to unwillingly send her back.

Till my next post, this is me saying goodbye.

~ What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful.

No comments: