Friday, July 24, 2009

In Your Eyes I'd Like to Stay...

Here's my second post on the movie reviews.
And below this, you'll find the tag that the cousin retagged me back with.
So, feel free to skip that if you wish.
Just gonna review the 2 movies I watched with her.

Photobucket
Obsessed.

To be honest, I had no idea what this movie was about. But, I knew both Beyonce and Ali Larter and I personally thought it was some sorta comedy. Turned out to be somewhat of a thriller in certain point of views. Thank God I've not been stalked to that extent yet. Ali Larter really looked obsessed (and really eye candy, for those of you who are interested) though she was okay for me.

Verdict: 6/10 Not much of a storyline, but Ali Larter looked like she could murder someone at times. She certainly put herself to full use. Wonder what any of you (guys) would do if she came on to you like that.

Photobucket
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Frankly, I watched cause she told me how badly she wanted to watch it. But I found the effects pretty entertaining. And if you don't read the book (like me) the storyline would actually seem pretty alright. I'll admit, Hermione was definitely eye candy (Guys, take note).

Verdict: 6.5/10 The movie was okay considering I've never watched it before nor had any idea what the heck it was about. So yeah...

Well, that's all for now.
Here's that tag for Ashley.

1. The person who tagged you is :
Ashley Chan.

2. Your relationship with him/her is :
Cousins/Someone who I trust and who I rant to. = )

3. Your first impression of him/her is:
Noisy. Oops, I meant outspoken. Hahaha!

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
When I pushed her into the swimming pool beside her home. Rawr! = )

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Why are you so tall 1? Can stop growing taller ah?

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
Eew...no thank you!

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
I'll stomp on her and jump on her as if she were a trampoline. xD

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Cause she doesn't wanna pay for my trip to go see her in Aussieland.

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
To go Aussieland and see her. (Faster pay for my ticket la. Nowadays very cheap)

11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
She's cheeky, a handful to have around, but I totally love her for it. = )

12. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
If I'm not mistaken, the tag I did before this stated that I think too much, yes?

13. The most ideal person you want to be is:
My other tag has this answer as well.

14. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
YOU = AWESOME!
ME = LOVE YOU ALL!

15. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
Nyeh, whoever wants to do this.

PS: Question 6 is missing. Bleah...

On a separate note, I feel like such a disappointment to friends around me.
So, to whoever reading this (who I actually do know personally); I'm sorry for being a disappointment and being never good enough.
I guess this is partly due to the high standards I set for myself to achieve, and personally it feels like I've failed everyone around me.
I AM SORRY!

~ Some girls are worth fighting for, but some are worth dying for.

No comments: