Monday, July 13, 2009

Your face echos at every heartbeat...

Listening to: I believe there is more - Don Moen

Addicted to the song ever since we sung it on Sunday.
He's one singer that I'm amazed by.
No doubt he wasn't in my era, but his songs really bring worship to a whole new level.
Thank God for youtube. = )

Before further updates, some random snapshots of work.
And what we've been up to during work.

Photobucket
This cute lil fella jumped up on the empty chair while Billy and myself were having dinner prior to jamming session on Thursday. Couldn't help but snap a picture of it. = )

Photobucket
Supposed to be on duty, but we passed by a restaurant selling one of the best beef ball noodles in town. So, there we go...

Photobucket
Beef balls galore! xD

Photobucket
Jalan Bukit Bintang at peak hour. Was at work there today. Insane...

Photobucket
But the night life is certainly colourful...

Anyway, looks like my blog will be only updated once a week apparently.
Had short meet ups with Danial and Adam for lunch on Saturday.
Danial's in Jakarta at this very moment, and Adam's heading off to India on Wednesday.
Ah, I miss them.
It's been so long since we actually sat down and started catching up, updating each other on what's been going on, literally stabbing each other in the front.
Good times, good times...
Too bad I didn't snap pictures while we were out.

Then, Asaph unexpectedly called me out for dinner to Picadilly's.
Met up with him also momentarily cause I had to go back and spend some quality time with the family.
Ended up taking them to Picadilly's based on recommendation.
Again, I didn't get to snap pictures.
It was pretty dark, but it was all part of the ambiance apparently.

On Sunday, met up with Nicolette for our usual catch up.
Faced the repeated dilemma on where to go and we decided to head to the usual hangout at Pyramid.
Walked around aimlessly and finally decided to catch an apparent thriller.
Had dinner at Waffle World since we both weren't really hungry.
Ended up sharing the peach waffle.

Photobucket
The Last House on the Left.

It was based on Danial's recommendation.
Didn't know the plot or what to expect.
So we just stepped in and brace ourselves.
Turned out to be pure gore and blood.

Verdict: 7/10
Okay, I'll admit my ratings are pretty biased cause I had excellent company. Probably messed up my ratings there. The plot was pretty good, and the graphics were extremely vivid minus the censorship board's rather frequent censoring business. But I think it was the right decision to watch that movie over Public Enemies that day. Wouldn't have it any other way. = )

Dropped by at Old Town after that for a drink before dropping her back home.
How was my weekend you ask?
Best weekend in a long while.
So, ending this post with pictures...

Photobucket
Peek-a-boo. = )

Photobucket
Take 1.

Photobucket
Take 2. Me thinks me look weird. =X

Photobucket
Take 3. Settled for 3 shots. It's kinda hard to keep up with someone who's terribly photogenic. xD

Me thinks my new hairstyle might be a wee bit too short.
That was totally my own fault.
Oh well...
Till my next post, have a good week ahead.
Cheerio.

~ To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything.

No comments: