Saturday, July 18, 2009

She is love...



Hello!
The weekends are finally here.
Yesterday was my last day of work as well.
Don't ask me, but I'm ecstatic.
It feels so carefree to not worry about the weekends finishing fast and dreading another week again.
Though I'll be slacking quite a bit this week, but heck...
I rather be bumming around a bit, than to go through everyday and feeling terrible.

Anyway, here are my mini updates.
Just snippets of what happened this week.

Photobucket
Fruit party, sorta.

Photobucket
Supper @ SS2; durian fest after prayer meeting.

Photobucket
Thank you for the treat! Thank you for always being who you are! *Excuse the terrible quality. Phone camera. xD

Photobucket
Dad and mum.

Photobucket
Durian lovers, this is your place to be. Buffet available as well.

Photobucket
Jamming session @ 12 Studio, Subang.

Photobucket
Part of the band. Johnston (lead guitarist) and Andrew (bassist).

Photobucket
My love.

Photobucket
Last but not least, picture of the week. They have to paste such a notice on an ATM machine? Haha!

Till my next post, this is Matt signing off.

~ Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that durian shop~ XD

Matt said...

Hahaha, your area!
Makan makan! xD