Saturday, July 18, 2009

Of blue skies and sunny days...

1. The person who tagged you is :
Clarissa Wong.

2. Your relationship with him/her is :
We're pretty good friends, depending on her definition. I've known her for quite a while now.

3. Your first impression of him/her is:
Ah, her first impression was definitely a good one. And it was in a bus too. Haha! Weird place to get acquainted, but it was a long journey.

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
Hmm, probably those few times we went out. = )

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Oh, about a year or two back. It was through a SMS. Can't recall the exact words though, but I recall the gist of the message.

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
Woah...haha. Let me think. I'll let her know lah. I'm not gonna say it on a public blog. Protect some privacy kay?

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
Do what I always do. Reconcile. Lets hope it'll never get to that point. = )

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Oh, wow. Geez, don't make me emo. I don't like to think like a pessimist or get all cynical. I'm an optimist, a positive thinker if you will. Lets keep it that way.

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
Keep her happy, cause she just got emo yesterday. Hehe.

11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
Sweet, nice, and outgoing.

12. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Well, we all have our flaws. Hate is a word that does not exist in my dictionary. But I don't like the fact that I suck at keeping in touch with people (especially old friends), and the fact that I'm terribly sensitive (it has its boons and banes), and also the fact that I tend to think too much sometimes. Nyeh! Areas to improve. = )

13. The most ideal person you want to be is:
I want to be more Christ-like. My lifetime goal.

14. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
You know how much you guys mean to me. Those who are close to me, I keep close. As corny as this is gonna sound, I love you guys. You guys add flavouring into my life in every way possible. Good or bad, thank you for impacting my life in every way possible.

15. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
(i) Michelle
(ii) Ashley
(iii) Shermaine
(iv) Lerida
(v) Charis (If you still do drop by)
(vi) Xin Wei (If you also still do drop by)
(vii) Mei mei

The list above is in no particular order.
I don't know who else drops by my blog.
It seems there are people who do, but don't leave a comment on the cbox stating they have dropped by.
So people, please leave a message.
And, if you're reading this...you're tagged!
Hahaha!
Leave me a note once it's done. = )

No comments: