Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crushed apples with space for two...

"Blood runs thicker than water."

If you've heard of this phrase, then it simply means that the family's bond is stronger than any other bond. There are times where I guess we tend to really take our family neglected, and it isn't till something really nasty happens, or distance suddenly separates that you realize how important family is.

Ashley has been there on and off. We've had problems, and distance was always a problem, cause I'm over here in PJ, she's all the way in Klang. Even now, she's moved to Down Under and the only way to keep in touch is through technology, specifically MSN and blogs.

She's been there at my lowest moments, and even my highest moments. There was once where I almost lost her as a cousin due to a really huge arguement I had over someone who wasn't worth anything. In the end, things turned out for good and here we are. She's really awesome, and I miss hanging out with her a whole lot. Here's to you dearest cousin.

Photobucket
Thats her. Can you see her? The 1 with the blur look? Hahaha! The 1 in black. This was her about 2 years ago or something.

Photobucket
Yeah, she's the 1 in the middle. This was somewhere around last year.

Photobucket
This was her around last year as well, on a holiday to somewhere.

Photobucket
Finally, her most recent picture, her infamous grin. My cousin Ash: 2008. =D

We've grown over time.
We're maturing over time.
And thats probably what makes her stand out from the others.
Cause when the ups and downs come, we grow together.
I'm honored to have you be there all the time.
Proud of the way to how you've grown in so many ways.
Cheers to you!

She's definitely the closest among my cousins, and really best friend material. Till we meet again, take care. See you real soon! Faster come back! = )

Signing off,
Matt

PS: She did a post for me as well. Click here. Its the post that begins with "For old times sake."

No comments: