Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am but a flower that fades away...

Listening to: Calvary - Planetshakers

Ever wondered about the purpose of life, and questioned yourself perhaps about your reason being placed here? Its no surprise if you find yourself questioning the real reason. Does anything material give you reason enough to live? If you've answered that question, then life may be as temporal as whatever embodies that reason for living.

Perhaps too many a times I have questioned myself that, and its not till I realized that being placed here by God that helped me to look forward to everyday, every breath that I inhaled, every molecule and cell that gave me that will to live. I've been to the crossroad where I tend to question it all, and I've found my hope and my reason to live in my Creator.

Perhaps what was shared that day in cell group really captured my attention and I begin to place myself in perspective to what life really is.

"Just imagine the beauty of nature, or you and I for that matter. If God could freeze it for 1 second and ask you to snap a picture of your surroundings. Immediately after that, the following second God freezes it again and its a different scene already altogether. Can you imagine how everything changes within a second? Imagine how much money God uses to change all that in 1 second, if money was ever involved?"

Take a second and just imagined. I just realized how great God is, and the thought of it just humbled me to a point where I realized how insignificant I am, but how much God has His interests in me.

And in the end, I realize that it doesn't matterhow disappointing some people may be, or how difficult circumstances may be, or how big the problem is, cause God is BIGGER than anything else. I've come to realize that God is all I need, cause when all else fades, He is faithful and His love is unfailing. I've found my reason for living. What's yours?

God is AWESOME.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: