Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Still the memory of you marks everything I do...

Tagged by Khye Ren. = )

1.What do you want the most now?
I need more cash. I overspent a lil this month. Really unnecessary. Poor budgeting. = (

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
God. He knows more about me than I could ever know.

3.Are you in love?
Yeah, I guess you can say that.

4.If you have a dream come true..
I wished that everyone could know God for who He is. I really do...

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah, reminds me of His promises.

6.What's your goal for this year?
There's just so many things to do. I wanna mature more obviously. Do well consistently in my studies, find more weaknesses and try to rectify them, be a better person, have a stronger relationship with God, enjoy life more, and probably pick up lead guitar. There's a lot more, but I'll leave it as that.

7.Do you believe in eternity?
Yeah, definitely. Heaven awaits me when I'm done with my Earthly mission. = )

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Not sure if it was to that extent, but I've had my heart broken will I wanted to die.

9.What feeling do you love the most?
The feeling of being loved.

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
Loves God more than me, shorter than me, sweet, understanding, knows how to give and take, not demanding, accepts me for who I am. I could go on and on, but then, there is no such person. No point looking for Ms. Perfect.

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
When circumstances are out of my control, or maybe when I just get this random emo thingy. =P

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
I cherish 99% of them. There's probably 1 or 2 people who I couldn't care less. Then there are those that I care a lil, those that I care a bit more, and finally those who are a major part of my life.

13.What do you want to do in the future?
Something that I enjoy doing, thats for sure.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
Thing? If its not a person, then it'll probably be the handphone.

15. How did you feel last night?
Wasn't feeling too good I think.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Honestly, I'm done with expectations. No point expecting only to get disappointed. But I know that there will be that few people who will always be there.

17.When do you think the world will end?
Only God knows that answer. = )

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Go around witnessing like nobody's business. But pray that I won't wait until then to start witnessing.

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
She’s a good friend. She's been there for me in my lowest moments even. She's real nice to hang out. She's a bit perasan (learned that from me xD) and she's real nice. She's pretty too, but sorry guys, she's TAKEN!

20.What do you want to know right now?
I wanna know the answers to life. I wanna know so many things.

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! = )
1. Cla
2. Lerry
3. Ash
4. Li Anne

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: