Friday, June 20, 2008

Walking down the path of uncertainty...

Listening to: Saved the Day - Planetshakers

*edited*

Photobucket
Kung Fu Panda.

Had to edit this post to do my movie review. Anyway, the movie was average as expected. The jokes were hilarious at times, and the movie is suited very well for kids. However, that does not mean that the show is only catered for them. This movie did not do too bad in my opinion, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Jack Black did a good job as the flabby and lazy but funny character as Po the panda. Not a must watch in my opinion, but still worth the money nonetheless.

Verdict: 7.5/10

*edited*

Friday morning, and its my off day. Friday classes have yet to begin, and God knows when they'll actually start IB classes on Fridays. So, its time for a blog updating session since there are quite a fair bit of updating to do. Wednesday's wet game of football ended in a 2-1 defeat, but I believe come the next round, we'll whoop them nicely. The defeat was largely due to the lack of playing together, and the wet conditions.

Before the game however, this was what happened...

Photobucket
Taken during lunch @ Old Asia Cafe, OU.

Photobucket
After lunch, our next destination. By the way, we were in Toys 'R' Us, and not as the sign mentioned above.

Photobucket
Spidey fan?

Photobucket
Laughter is the best medicine.

Photobucket
Our source of laughter; the criminal mastermind named Shawty. xD

Photobucket
Gloria having her share of fun.

After walking around aimlessly for the 10,465,235th time around OU, we went off to rendezvous with the rest of the team at Larsson's before heading off to BU4 school team for the match.

Thursday...

Which was yesterday, started of with the incredibly theoretical, hence boring class of Advanced Financial Accounting. I can't imagine a better lecturer than this, NOT! Anyway, lunch break was spent at DU for the usual nasi lemak before we headed off to OU to burn the extra time. Ended up at MPH at the girls' request.

Photobucket
Trust me, he wasn't reading.

Photobucket
They certainly aren't either.

Photobucket
We got bored. = ) Picture credits to Adam.

Photobucket
Finally resolved to reading the free newspapers provided. Pictures credits to Yan.

Photobucket
Gloria magazine-ing. Picture credits to Yan.

After another class of Planning, Budgeting, and Control, I rushed off to Sunway Pyramid to meet Cla. Had McD's for tea, and caught Kung Fu Panda at 5.30pm. Movie review right after this. Anyway, after the movie, someone had a craving for Sushi and we decided to try out this place since she has not been there.

Photobucket
The venue.

Photobucket
The conveyour belt and its ordering system. Rather efficient.

Photobucket
Wasabi. Good stuff.

Photobucket
Cla took the first piece already. Haha! The basic...salmon and rice wrapped with seaweed. Forgot what its called.

Photobucket
On the left is the soft shell crab that I ordered, and on the right is crab wrapped in cheese and of course the usual rice.

Photobucket
Sakae Blossom. Their specialty perhaps. Tasted pretty good with wasabi especially. This was wrapped in omelet that was fried.

There was also miso soup, but I forgot to take a picture of that. To my surprise, it was rather filling, though some of you who know me better might argue that I couldn't possibly be full with the amount that I ate, but really, it was quite filling. The next time we go for sushi, perhaps I'll remember to set a bigger budget. Haha! The prices ranged from RM1.90 per plate, RM3.90 per plate, and RM5.90 per plate.

There were of course sets, and loads of side orders. I'm starting to develop a craving for sushi. Perhaps I should blame Cla. xD

Photobucket
Super GT Exhibition.

Anyway, after dinner, we walked around to buy some stuff, before I dropped her back and came home and ended my day.

By the way, my apologies for the cloudy look my pictures might have had. This was Danial's fault who changed the settings of my camera and I did not notice it. Hence the orangey look some of the pictures had. My apologies once again.

Photobucket
Random-ness.

Woke up feeling not too good this morning, and I have football training again later at 4pm in the afternoon. Yet to prepare my testimony for cell group tonight. So off I go...

Signing off,
Matt

PS: Germany is through to the semi-finals. So long Portugal. Tough luck to all the girls who are keeping a lookout for Cristiano Ronaldo.

No comments: