Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grab your clothes and get gone...

Listening to: Take A Bow - Rihanna

Waiting for classes to begin, so I thought "What better way to fill my time than to blog a short post?" Hence, here I am. Classes were cancelled yesterday, and a total of 9 of us went for a short drink before we headed over to Cineleisure to catch a movie.

Unfortunately...

There were no movies with the right timing, and we ended up going for bowling instead, well the 7 out of the 9 of us at least.

Photobucket
Cineleisure at 11am. Very empty indeed. Most of the shops were closed.

Photobucket
I'd shout your name through the empty corridors...

Photobucket
Pin Junction.

Photobucket
The sheer joy of bowling. Gotta start going regularly again...

I actually regret I didn't take a group picture, simply because it was a rare occasion for so many of us to hang out together. Oh well...Maybe next time.

Adam, Gloria and myself headed off to Kota Damansara for lunch soon after. Dropped by Danial's place and his mum cooked the best sambal petai with nasi lemak ever, like seriously. Anyway, followed Dan to OU to pick up his girlfriend's car, and we headed off for football soon after.

Photobucket
In Dan's car. Yesh, I was bored while waiting for him to pick up his girlfriend's car, so the phone was my only gadget besides the radio playing.

Anyway, so much for my day. Off to college again.

Signing off,
Matt

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

nice bowling place!!!