Sunday, June 15, 2008

You know best...

Listening to: Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional

First up...

Happy Father's Day to all fathers out there. Thank you dad for always being there. Though there were times where we've had our arguements, and where you've been strict (well, in my opinion anyway) but yet, I know you did it out of concern. We may not always be on good terms, but I thank God for your influence in my life.

I would never have become who I am today, never have overcome the challenges of the past, never have picked myself up from the rut if it was not for you. Thank you so much for everything. You're the best.

Thank You God for always being my Heavenly Father. You've been awesome, beyond words can say, beyond comprehension. You're the BEST!

A big thank you to the both of my dads. You guys are just amazing. Thank You God for giving me an awesome Earthly dad. No doubt You know what's best for me. = ) That being said, lets go on. Today is Father's Day, so we had a mini celebration. The kids did their presentation.

Photobucket
Heartfelt songs from their hearts to their dads.

Photobucket
The speaker; Pastor Lee Kuan Meng from GTPJ.

Photobucket
Matt and Nicole. Have not seen her for ages. My other princess. =D

Photobucket
Take 2. You can actually see Uncle George behind. Haha...

Photobucket
Matt and Barney in formal.

Photobucket
Matt and Jeremy the "fishball."

Photobucket
Take 2: Wonder how Carmen got into the picture.

That was about it. Hung out with the kids today. Honestly, it was relaxing. A change from talking about serious stuff all the time.

Thats about it. Going out tonight for dinner to celebrate Father's Day if I'm not mistaken. More pictures? Perhaps...Till my next post, adieu.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: