Friday, June 6, 2008

You are today your imagination of yesterday...

Listening to: Calvary - Planetshakers

Tagged by Khye Ren.

10 Things you might not know about me.

1. I have this really childhood bad habit of playing with sharp corners of stuff, including pillows and shirt tags. Haha!

2. I stone a lot nowadays, especially when I study (Ask my college buddies).

3. I have a very big ego at times (Some of you might already know this =P ).

4. I am extremely sensitive, and tend to get offended very easily though I don't show it. Friends who I have once considered close have crossed the line more than once. Don't take it forgranted.

5. My fuse can be very short at times and I blow unnecessarily (My humble apologies beforehand).

6. One of the biggest weaknesses is the fact that I tend to talk bad about people sometimes, though I try my level best to cut down.

7. Many a times, I tend to feel that I'm not wanted, and that I'm constantly being judged and looked down upon. How true this is, I can only imagine. Thank God for Him.

8. I'm guilty of always wanting more and not being satisfied with whatever I have. Thus always envying some people.

9. As much as this sounds corny, I would really appreciate friends who I can turn to and accept me for who I am even when I break down and cry occasionally.

10. Finally, I can be extremely blur and stoned at times, that I just can't get stuff. The ultimate trademark of Matt. = )

I tag: Cla, Lerry, Ash, Janielle and Wykit.



Now, for some pictures of yesterday. Went back to college after a 3 day absence from classes due to church camp, and after classes, we headed off to OU to window shop. Mind you, it was the 3 of us guys. After which we went off to McD's for tea.

Photobucket
Stooge #1.

Photobucket
Stooge #2.

Photobucket
The 3 stooges. Footnote: Adam still has that horny smile.

Came back earlier on from Midvalley after meeting up with Sheryl. Also got to know Nick, her friend. Met up to hang out for a while, and also to buy her lunch that I owe her. In the process, I finally got my birthday present that she bought for me. Thank you loads! =D

Photobucket
The venue.

Photobucket
My lunch; Penang Fried Kuey Teow. Pretty good, but still can't beat uncle James' authentic Penang Kuey Teow.

Photobucket
Check these out. Yes, they're electrical guitars, for real. Interesting, no?

Photobucket
My birthday present at long last. Planetshakers' Free! And no, Free is the album's name, and not its worth. It costs RM33 if I'm not mistaken.

After which we went off to the arcade to do some 'racing' before I dropped Nick off at Eastin and reached back home.

Next up, Church Camp Day 1! Sorry for the delay.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: