Monday, June 30, 2008

You are my hope...

Listening to: One Thing - Hillsongs UNITED

It seems as I browse from one blog to another, I seem to find even more and more people facing trials and tribulations in this current period. My week just got incredibly messed up and increasingly turbulent. The Devil sure is working overtime.

However, one thing that has kept me optimistic (though I remembered telling myself that optimism is not my strong point) is the fact that everyone seems to be able to cling on to Him, for this simple reason; No matter what may come, God is faithful through and true. What He has done on the cross is reason enough to be eternally grateful.

And God, if this is a test from You, I wanna say that I'll pass it with flying colours!

Hanging on to You.

Signing off,
Matt

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

Yeap! The devil can work overtime all he wants.

We're clinging on Christ man!
-may our foundation be built in Christ the solid rock-

:)


Trials gives us stories to tell our grandchildren. Teeheehee. xP