Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hiatus...

Listening to: Saviour King - Hillsongs

Church camp is tomorrow! In a way, I can't wait but yet there seems to be a lack of excitement this year for some reason. Anyway, will be in Genting tomorrow till Wednesday. Those of you who need to contact me, you have my number. I just might reply late, so don't get all grumpy when I don't reply your messages after a while.

Pastor Clement Wong is gonna be the speaker. How cool is that? Will take lots of pictures, promise! Don't miss me too much. = ) Will be song leading for the last session. Nervous, but yet excited. Pray for me will ya? Therefore ladies and gentlemen, you know the cue.

Hiatus!!!

Oh oh oh...

And...





Nothing. I don't feel so down anymore. God still proves that He's the only best friend that I can rely on 24/7. Once again, thank You for ALWAYS being there.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: To those having exams, will pray for you guys! All the best, especially to Sandra and Elly, though I doubt you guys will read this. xD

No comments: