Monday, June 23, 2008

For everything You are to me...

Listening to: I Need You - Planetshakers

I guess you've figured it out by now that I've decided not to make my blog exclusive and to keep it publicly open. So be glad that it stays that way.

I've also given up on nuffnang. Doesn't seem to work much, and honestly, I'd wait a gazillion years for the amount to even reach 50 bucks. Maybe I might try google ads? Ugh, the greed for some extra money.

Just back from futsal, and I have my scars. Extreme oversized out of proportion blisters on both my big toes, as well as some pain on my ankles. However, the stinging pain definitely is nothing compared to the sweet victory. Bah, pictures would totally gross you out.

I'm tired...

...

...

I don't know what to think.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: Spain is through to the semi-finals. Viva la Espana!

No comments: