Sunday, June 29, 2008

Twitch me not!

Listening to: To Know Your Name - Hillsongs

Worship Encounter was explosive today, and it truly was a worship worthy of an encounter with the King of Kings. After the whole thing, there were a lot of handshakes, and hugging going around among the worship team on stage. It was indeed something to be remembered, and I'm truly very priviledged to be working with the whole lot of talented musicians we have.

My limbs felt like spinach, or taufu...whichever you prefer. Thankfully, all those constant push-ups and weight lifting as somewhat helped increased my endurance level and I was able to play for that amount of time. Worship was indeed refreshing, and I've never felt better. Its amazing how His presence does wonders just like that.

Anyway, came back feeling a lil off again, and I'm honestly just waiting for this week to pass. I can't wait for it to just go pass so I can move on with life again. Anyway, perhaps someone is worth mentioning here. Thanks for always making my day whenever you're online. You've quickly established yourself as a chatting personality I await online. Cheering me up is within your natural capabilities.

Thank you Lerry Berry. Made my day again. = )

Signing off,
Matt

1 comment:

Lerida Looi said...

Thanks so much, Matters!

What you said means a lot to me! Haha! I have one more reason to remain a happy cherry. Or, berry!

Also, of course, thank you for hearing me out too- be it when I'm low or high. Whoohoo!

Rock on! And, know that I love talking to you as much as listening. ^^ Awesome possum.

LerryBerry