Friday, May 9, 2008

Just beat it...

Listening to: Beat it - Fall Out Boy

I'm up to my neck. DAMN pissed right now.

I hate being responsible for things I shouldn't be, and for things that I'm put in charge of that has nothing to do with me.

It just seems like every single responsibility has been chucked down to me simply because I'm in the position where anything related to the youth has something to do with me.

Honestly, I'm not qualified, I'm not ready, and I don't want responsibilities that has nothing to do with me.

This is nonsensical, propostorous, not to mention attrocious.

To the related person, don't screw with me anymore. I promise you, this is the last time I'll give you face.

You've already crossed the line with me the last time. This will be the last damn time you're to communicate with me. This is the last time I trust you to communicate with me about anything at all for that matter. Honestly, you've never really been close anyway. What have you done? You tell me. No, I'm not materialistic. I'm being realistic.

This is the last time I'm doing you such a favour.

I forgot to mention; do stop pretending to take sides. I'm starting to see the other side of the coin. I've been watching, I've been taking down mental notes, and really, you're nowhere close to being anywhere near the youth.

Hence, don't try. Just stop! Mind your own business!

You're off my good books. FULLSTOP!

Signing off,
Matt

PS: I apologize to my readers for having to read this.

No comments: