Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sparking lights and smoke....

Listening to: All the Same - Sick Puppies

Let me start the post by congratulating some deserved winners of the week. First up, congrats to the newly crowned American Idol, David Cook. He was my favourite throughout and definitely had the voice to make it in the music industry. His voice reminds me a whole lot of Chris Daughtry with his rock-ish like voice. All the best! Can't wait for his albums to actually invade the market. = )

Photobucket
Sweet victory.

Also, not to be missed out was the tentalizing Champions' League finals which deservedly went to a very consistent team, and though most Liverpool fans would be rooting for the team that took them out in the semi-finals, I on the other hand beg to differ as I was rooting for Manchester United. If I must find someone to blame, its the influence of my friends. Peer pressure? Perhaps...

Photobucket
Kings of Europe! Congratulations!

Anyway, since it was a Champions' League finals, I decided to sacrifice my sleep to catch the match live. Got Danial, Eddie, and Aiq to pick me up and the first venue was to speed off to Pavillion, KL to supposedly catch the match. It was my first time to Pavillion, mind you and I wished the shops were all open. It was 12am though, so what do you expect?

Pictures...

Photobucket
A random shot while hanging out at MichaelAngelo's.

Photobucket
Ah, Starbucks...

Photobucket
Wine selection! There was whiskey, chivas, etc...I do not drink, but that night, I had my first taste of wine. Haha!

Photobucket
Bitter-ish with a tinge of sour-ness. Tasted really 'alien' to me at first. Mind you, that isn't my ciggarette box.

Photobucket
Yeap, this was it. Didn't bother reading the name. Try squinting if you're interested, and then let me know kay? xD

After that, we adjourned upstairs to the place to catch the match. Had a lil bit more wine, and we decided that the place sucked and we headed off to TTDI Plaza, the usual hangout.

Photobucket
Pavillion certainly looks like a ghost town at 1am.

Photobucket
Shiny lights.

Photobucket
The deco. Pretty unique. = )

Photobucket
Yes, Eddie was tipsy. Too much Heineken. Thats why I do not drink, especially beer.

Photobucket
This was my favourite of the night. No, its not absolute vodka. However, its mixed with some apple flavouring. This is extremely ADDICTIVE! You've been warned! I had 2 bottles just to prove what I'm saying.

The night turned out pretty interesting I would say. Too much to elaborate, but it was awesome. Needless to say, reached back at Danial's place, slept at 7am, woke up at 12pm, and had to actually study in the afternoon. Exams are around the corner, and the realization that I'm sitting for my finals is too much to bear.

On a lighter note, some random pictures from college in the recent days.

Photobucket
Dodgeball!

Photobucket
The court! The set-up was rather interesting as well.

Photobucket
Notice the stressed look? Bah, Finals suck.

Anyway, thank God for the time to blog a lil. Gotta head over to Taman Tun's library for yet again another study session. I bid a great weekend to all readers, and to all schoolers, no more ranting about nothing to do for your holidays. I'll gladly switch places with any of you. Bah...

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: