Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not with the aftermath...

Tagged by: Li Anne, my lovely cousin who lurves to carry out revenge by tagging me back. xD

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?
Cyclone - Baby Bash ft. T-Pain [Feeling very cyclone-ish indeed. xD]

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Like a boy - Ciara [Ermm, no comment. Haha!]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Reason - Hoobastank [Yeah, the reason la. You get my point. = )]

4. Will you get far in life?
The view from the afternoon - Arctic Monkeys [Check out the view in the afternoon. You'll see]

5. What do you think about very often?
With you - Chris Brown [Ah, now we know who Matt thinks about most of the time =D]

6. What is 2 + 2?
Who knows - Avril Lavigne [Hahaha, indeed. Who knows the answer?]

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
Only one - Yellowcard [I'm my best friend's only one? Oh crap, sounds wrong. xD]

8. What is the story of your life?
Never take friendship personal - Anberlin [Hahaha, sounds like a good lesson of life ei?]

9. What is/was your high school like?
Amazing - Paradise Live [Oh gosh, I wish! Haha! But it was somewhat amazing now that I look back]

10. What is your motto?
Menghapus jejakmu - Peterpan [Okayyyy, I do not understand how this is related]

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Over you - Chris Daughtry [What the? They get over me? T_T]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Hands down - Dashboard Confessional [She'll win hands down over any other girl, thats for sure.]

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
How great is our God - Hillsong [Hahahaha, yeah. I'll look to the greatness of God and we'll see where He takes me kay? = )]

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Part of a fool - Juwita Suwito [Haha, no I didn't mean that. Seriously...]

15. Describe your grandparents.
Hate that I love you - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo [No way! I don't hate that I love them. They rock!]

16. How's your life going?
Lights and sounds - Yellowcard [Yeah, life is full of 'em.]

17. What is your biggest fear?
Umbrella(remix) - Rihanna ft. Chris Brown [Haha, I'm not really afraid of umbrellas]

18. What will be played at your funeral?
Baby love - Nicole Scherzinger ft. Will.I.Am. [Baby love? How is it related?]

19. What is your hobby/interest?
Come right out and say it - Relient K [Yeah, come right out and say it. xP]

20. Will you have a happy life?
When you're gone - Avril Lavigne [Oh no! Emo song. Haha!]

21. What do your friends really think of you?
Learning to breathe - Switchfoot [Haha, I must be a handful. I guess my friends find it hard to breathe with me around. xD]

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
Still take you home - Arctic Monkeys [Hahahaha! Okayyy. We'll see alright?]

23. How can you make yourself happy?
Hosanna - Hillsong United [Yeah, worshipping God makes me happy. = )]

24. Will you ever have children?
Thanks for the memories - Fall Out Boy [Ouch, what's that supposed to mean?]

25. What song would you strip to?
When we die - Bowling for Soup [Doesn't make me wanna strip. Fail! Haha!]

26. What does your mom think of you?
Hosanna - Starfield [Awesome! My mum must really love me. xD By the way, this song is a really awesome remix of Hosanna by Hillsongs United]

27. What do you think of your parents?
Fame < Infamy - Fall Out Boy [Haha, okayy. They're not really that villain-ish. They're awesome parents.]

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
Lollipop - Mika [Yeah, actually, thats my deep dark secret. I'm a sucker for lollipops. Haha!]

29. What is your enemy's theme song?
Sorry, blame it on me - Akon [Awhh, so sweet? Highly doubt it. Hahaha!]

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Summer love - Justin Timberlake [Cool! I wouldn't mind. Break dancing during my wedding?]

I tag:
1. Cla bear
2. Lerry
3. Janielle
4. I don't know who else to tag. Nobody else leaves messages on my cbox. Sad indeed. T_T
5. So I tag anybody else who wants to do this.

This tag was a blast. Haha! It was real hilarious, especially the answers. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Oh, and it also brought out a whole lot of songs that I've forgotten. = ) My Mother's Day poem will be up shortly, due to special request. xD

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: