Saturday, May 31, 2008

Remind me to live for the present...

Listening to: It Feels Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry

Some pictures from the Hillsongs concert. They crammed in 3,000 people into their auditorium, which was the maximum for the capacity of GTPJ. The pictures aren't very clear, but will update more once I've gotten the rest of the pictures from Cla.

Photobucket
The tickets!

Photobucket

Photobucket
You probably ocan only see the flashing lights. My camera sucks, plus the atmosphere contributed to my lousy pictures. >.<" Anyway, the following day(Thursday) was a day out to treat ourselves after a very long and tiring semester of nothing but cock-eyed lecturers, lecturers with annoying ringtones that rang every single class, blur lecturers, assignments, and exams with nothing but numbers. Yeah, I didn't really fancy the semester, but hey, thank God I made it out in 1 piece. Went to Danial's place at 11am to pick him up, meet up with the rest, and then head off to Sunway for a day of relaxation. Photobucket
The reminders for the car park. Good for guys like me who sometimes forget where I've parked. xD

Photobucket
See what I mean?

Photobucket
Our destination. This was taken during the resurfacing period. Trust me, it was too packed to do any skating. Felt like sardines squashed in a can.

Photobucket
The directory. Unfortunately, it wasn't touch screen. OU still is more efficient in this sense.

Photobucket
Walk me through the alley.

Photobucket
Perfect background to pose? =D

Photobucket
A glimpse of Sunway Lagoon.

Photobucket
After lunch, we adjourned to our destination.

Photobucket
All set!

Photobucket
Maybe not. Besides Danial and myself, they were pretty much first timers to ice-skating.

Photobucket
Still having problems? What's that smile for? Haha!

Photobucket
Before entering. From L-R: Danial, Gloria, Yan, and Adam. Note the entirely dressed Adam in black, but with white gloves, and yet he can afford the luxury of posing.

Photobucket
Once you've entered, this is what you get. Believe me, this was only a part of the crowd. School holidays and all the little kids come out to play.

Photobucket
Dan and Matt.

Photobucket
Ignore my overly poyo moment.

After skating for a few hours, we went back to Dan's place for BBQ. I obviously went back with blisters on both legs. Boo.

Photobucket
Dan's fish pond.

Photobucket
My new maid cleaning the BBQ grill. xD

Photobucket
Smile like you mean it.

Photobucket
Bah, poor lighting. Shows how amatuer-ish I am.

Photobucket
The early birds. From top clockwise: Eddie, Elaine, Danial, Gloria, Matt, and Adam(excluding Yan).

Photobucket
Emo kid! =P

Photobucket
The first batch.

Photobucket
The real thing.

Photobucket
Burning coal, charcoal to be precise.

Photobucket
Matt and Eddie.

Photobucket
Finally, picture of the night! =D

That ends my short holidays. Had futsal on Friday, but other than that, its the weekends! Church camp starts on Monday, and I have not started packing. I'm song leading for the last session. Bah, feeling nervous already. For some idea, I don't feel so excited, but I know God is gonna do something great during camp. We have Pastor Clement as our speaker! Ah, lots of laughter, tears, and stitches in the tummy to be sure.

Thats about it. Bah, the mind is going all over the world again. Confused giler.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: