Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Only you have that magic technique...

Listening to: Sway - Michael Buble

Some pictures from a busy weekend of nothing but assignments with my group. Was at the same Old Town White Coffee at Pelangi for like 3 consecutive days.

Photobucket
The venue.

Photobucket
Their menu.

Photobucket
Gloria and Danial.

Photobucket
Matt and Yan.

Photobucket
Men at work.

Photobucket
Ice Lemon Tea anyone?

Photobucket
Their Nasi Lemak. Pretty decent. Recommended.

Photobucket
Garlic bread.

Photobucket
Rays of shimmering lights.

Photobucket
The spotlight's on you.

Photobucket
More antics at the college library.

Photobucket
The new iPod Touch. Really awesome!

Photobucket
At Starbucks, Kota Damansara! xD

Photobucket
They have nice mirrors too. Maybe thats why some people have been complaining about the abundance of self-portraits.

Presentation yesterday went pretty well. Our group was by far the best, and the lecturer was very impressed with our system. I'm so proud of my team, particularly Gloria who deserves most of the credit for the finished product. All the hard work paid off. Thank you so so much! Most of all, thank God for helping us to pull through. If it wasn't for Him, we wouldn't have did so well in our presentation. Too bad I forgot to ask someone to take pictures when we were presenting. Bleah...

Oh, would also like to thank that special someone. Thank you for keeping me company, and most of all, giving me that ray of light when the tunnel was closing in on me, and frustration and stress was building up. All that extra motivation and encouragement, thank you. = )

Futsal was against Life College's first team yesterday. Was extremely tiring, and nearly killed myself trying to run around the whole court. Pain was immense after the game.

Anyway, before I end this post, just wanna wish Anna all the best in Australia. I hope you'll achieve all of your dreams and eventually open up your own chain of restaurants. A good chance to start all over I believe. Take care.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: