Sunday, May 25, 2008

You're my exhiliration and thrill...

Listening to: Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy

91 words

Speed test

Ugh, poop! Didn't do as well as I could have, simply 'cause I stoned for a second or two wondering where were the next words that were supposed to appear once I was done with the first 1. Bleah...Actually remembered to do this when Cla asked me to do a long time ago. Sorry.

Just finished studying through a short while ago. Its funny, cause I know I've studied everything, yet I feel not prepared. Maybe its due to the lack of exercises that I should be doing in preparation for finals. However, I'm still quietly confident that I can achieve excellence and that somehow God will pull me through.

Today's message was comforting, timely, and on the spot. God is awesome, seriously. Its like He gave me an answer and I know what to do. First up, gotta put all this aside and concentrate on the finals.

Its funny how we constantly seek for approval from peers, seek for acceptance or just to be loved and all. Its funny how we seek approval from men, when the only person that ever really mattered is Him. It sucked to constantly seek for attention and acceptance and see all my peers in church gain it, but I've learned that the only person to ever please is Him alone.

I'm putting my feet down, cause I know that I'm accepted and love just the way I am and I do not need approval. This is the end of it. How I always seeked for your approval and attention, to be able to feel wanted and not neglected. Its all over. I don't really give a *bleep* anymore. I just realized that I gotta stop living in other people's shadow, always wanting to have what other people want.

This all sounds so familiar. Bah, I'll just be Matt.

Random pictures to make it up for all the ranting.

Photobucket
Front cover of a Graphic Designing book! Can you see the hidden words?

Photobucket
Back cover. Get the meaning?

Photobucket
I have my moments. And Adam claims my blog is famous because of his oh-so-wonderful-face. Hahahaha! Snortz.

Thats about it. Finals! Pray for me. On a lighter note, Hillsongs concert is in 3 days time! Excited much!

youmakemesmileandfeelohsogood

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: